Remodelling of a kitchen area in a Dartmouth townhouse.
The work at Clarence Street involved redesigning a small kitchen area for a client that we have worked for many times over the last ten years. We were asked to “use our magic” to improve the appearance and functionality of the working area.
The key brief from the client was as follows…
- To improve a small kitchen area using “our magic”
- To keep the client fully informed with weekly photographs and email updates
- To make the best use of the space available and create more storage, sink and worktop area for when their large family stays at the property
- To provide fortnightly budget and programme information
- To leave the house immaculately cleaned on completion of our work