A complex project to create a stunning property
This project involved the construction of a reinforced concrete extension on two storeys, complete with integral garage, with extended accommodation and supporting a terrace above. The design included carrying out major alterations to the existing structure and integrated large amounts of structural steel work, reinforced concrete and block work retaining walls to complete a stunning property.
The key brief from the custom was as follows…
- To work closely with the Architect and client to ensure the budget was maintained
- To use local stone and local suppliers of reconstituted York stone
- The highway was to be kept clean and clear in order not to affect neighbouring properties
- Effective quality control measures were put in place before any materials were used on site
- The work was to be fully completed by ourselves.