A kitchen extension and terraced area project.
This project involved the remodelling of an existing kitchen extension and the construction of a terrace area.
The works were designed and built by ourselves following detailed discussions with our client.
The key brief from the client was as follows…
- The design was to take advantage of the stunning views
- To keep the client fully informed whilst works were taking place due to them living in Kathmandu
The work consisted of…
- The demolition of the existing extension
- All debris and materials were accessed through a single doorway and a corridor leading to a narrow highway on a steep hill
- The installation of a new kitchen
- Installing 3 large electronically controlled roof lights allowing natural daylight into the extension
- Installing full length aluminium bi-folding doors
- Completing all internal redecoration
- The construction of frameless glass and stainless steel balustrade to the new terraced area